Suthielloweikens, 2006: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
The Good - The Friday rain missing us and Brian's uncannily accurate forecasts
The Bad - The Saturday rain hitting us
The Ugly - The "extraneous" tent allowing water in
The Good - Camping on a hillside
The Bad - Camping on a hillside
The Ugly - Camping on a fucking hillside
The Good - Hot dogs, hamburgers, pancakes, and Brian's cooking in general
The Bad - Jamie's Fish Sandwich
The Ugly - Paul's watermelon shots
The Good - My first night in the tent
The Bad - My second night in the tent
The Ugly - My second night in the tent… j/k T! ;)
The Good - Karaoke by Paul, Katie, and Brian
The Bad - Terry. 'Nuff said.
The Ugly - Carol's lust for Paul
The Good - Fishing on Saturday
The Bad - No snacks on the boats
The Ugly - My rowing skills…I'm telling you, the boat was busted!
The Good - Bailey's and coffee
The Bad - Tap water
The Ugly - Long Island Iced Tea
The Good - Being outdoors all day
The Bad - The bees
The Ugly - Paul drinking the bee trap… ;)
The Good - Only The Good Die Young
The Bad - Sweet Home Chicago
The Ugly - What A Wonderful World
The Good - Hanging with friends
The Bad - Leaving
The Ugly - Unpacking my clothes…
Add your own!
The Good - The Friday rain missing us and Brian's uncannily accurate forecasts
The Bad - The Saturday rain hitting us
The Ugly - The "extraneous" tent allowing water in
The Good - Camping on a hillside
The Bad - Camping on a hillside
The Ugly - Camping on a fucking hillside
The Good - Hot dogs, hamburgers, pancakes, and Brian's cooking in general
The Bad - Jamie's Fish Sandwich
The Ugly - Paul's watermelon shots
The Good - My first night in the tent
The Bad - My second night in the tent
The Ugly - My second night in the tent… j/k T! ;)
The Good - Karaoke by Paul, Katie, and Brian
The Bad - Terry. 'Nuff said.
The Ugly - Carol's lust for Paul
The Good - Fishing on Saturday
The Bad - No snacks on the boats
The Ugly - My rowing skills…I'm telling you, the boat was busted!
The Good - Bailey's and coffee
The Bad - Tap water
The Ugly - Long Island Iced Tea
The Good - Being outdoors all day
The Bad - The bees
The Ugly - Paul drinking the bee trap… ;)
The Good - Only The Good Die Young
The Bad - Sweet Home Chicago
The Ugly - What A Wonderful World
The Good - Hanging with friends
The Bad - Leaving
The Ugly - Unpacking my clothes…
Add your own!

4 Comments:
Me too-I don't know what I could even add. I totally needed this cause coming back to work has been brutal so far.
Wow!! Great stuff their, Luke! I second J & T - I think you covered it perfectly!! Great trip. Great times. Great friends!!
The good, the bad and the ugly - that's too funny, dude. I think, looking back on the trip, you've covered it as well as anyone could. True, I totally want to see what others blog about the trip but yours had me laughing out loud.
http://paulsutherland.blogspot.com/
Oops! I posted the above comment as Katie ... I am not Katie although I admire her greatly :-)
http://paulsutherland.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home