Friday, February 24, 2006

Cut me, Mick

Well, I almost had a heart attack seeing beautiful, sweet, mild-mannered Brenna up on the stage about to get eliminated from the competition. Luckily, Becky "Maxim Spread" O'Donohue got the axe. I couldn't be more pleased with America on that pick. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought she was bland.

Poor little Stevie Scott was the second to be cut, and I wasn't surprised about that either. However, I wish Heather "Porn Star" Cox would have gone before Stevie. Whatever.

On the guys end, I was glad to see that we won't have to see Big Bobby Bennett anymore. Paula suggested that he take on "Musical Comedy", but I don't think he's funny at all.

Patrick Hall was just too average to stay on the show. He's not as pretty as Ace and his voice doesn't stand out at all. However, I still think that Will Makar kid should have gone before him.

On another note, you would think that I might feel silly about being so emotionally involved in American Idol this year. However, when I get to work after an episode, there are three other guys and I who argue over who was the best. I'm talking about someone going on-line and pulling up the contestants photographs and information and all that.

Also, as soon as the show was over last night, Wes called me to complain that Brenna didn't get sent home and we argued about that for a while. Also, he voted twice this week.

See, I'm not the only one.

Oh, and I voted twice this week, too…

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

omg-I am totally watching this season too for the first time since the first season. I agree with all of your comments on the contestents. I like Jamie am hoping for Chris Daughtry-I just like him. and I am so glad that Becky girl is gone-seriously she couldn't sing, she only got on because they thought she was pretty.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Jamie, she is huge. It's not like I'm calling Katharine McPhee fat. Some guys would. And I think she's curvy and hot.

4:11 PM  
Blogger joolz said...

The worst part about being in Canada is that I can't vote. I think I'll set up votes by proxy so that someone in America can put my votes in.

Also, I have secret crushes on Will and Ace. I'm a sucker for the baby face. Always have been, always will be.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Katharine McPhee is "fat", then I give up.
I agree with Jamie, you could have found a nicer way to voice your opinion, Lucas.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I agree-I have to take back the part where I said I agree with all comments...

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home