Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My American Idols

Ok, so I meant to do this much earlier today, but I've been crazy busy at work, so I'm going to throw it together now.

I've never seen American Idol before this season, and I'm kinda hooked on it, so I'm gonna post my personal rankings of last night's females. Sound fun? Good.

1. Melissa McGhee - I didn't know who she was before tonight, but she fuckin' rocked the stage. Her voice is so unique (read: sexy as hell) and she sang a great song. The upset, for sure.


2. Katharine McPhee - What to say, what to say? Adorable, great voice, etc. My early favorite to win it all.

3. Ayla Brown - I didn't really think she could sing until tonight. She has an awesome voice and she resembles a certain Real-Worlder that I fell in love with in the Paris house…

4. Brenna Gethers - Sshhhh!!! I like her. She's so much fun. And I have a thing for her.

5. Kellie Pickler - Kellie, you're so weird…Do you even know where you are half the time?

6. Mandisa - Let's be honest, she probably has the best overall voice, but there's nothing unique about it and she's way too fat…

7. Paris Bennett - I think she's fun to watch, but she acts like she's living in the 50's. I don't know what it is.

8. Lisa Tucker - What's the big deal with her? I know she can sing, but that song was boring…

9. Becky O'Donohue - You suck. You are attractive in a boring sort of way, and you sing like Britney Spears sings.

10. Stevie Scott - The only reason that she's not last on my list is because I want to see what she does next. I know she can rock if she has the right song…

11. Kinnik Sky - Boring…and she has a huge mouth…Time to go home…

12. Heather Cox - Why are you even this far? Vote her off America! And by that I mean "Don't vote for her"…

Tomorrow night: The Guys…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home