Thursday, March 09, 2006

Start tearing the old man down…

"Things are brewing. We will, in all likelihood, be seeing you soon. We may even see the inside of a studio soon. Things are stirring. It may even be possible to get me out of my house. Kicking and screaming and being dragged...but out. Just like Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy...


'From the end of the world to your town.'"

-ad

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

So I'm taking it you don't have any more commentaries on AI...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

No, I was planning on returning with a Top Ten tomorrow, but we'll see... I don't have a lot of free time at work anymore with tax season at all.

I am getting a lot of requests for them, though, so I'll try... ;)

2:00 PM  
Blogger leanne said...

OMG. I haven't checked here for MONTHS, and never expected to see your blog turn into a daily AI review.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home