Boys of Summer
Ok, I'm too busy to post an extensive review on last night's AI.
I will, however, detail a funny TM exchange that I had last night that ties in to the show. Oh, and I'll still give you my overall rankings, sans comments…
2654: This kid is killin me
Luke: Wait who is this?
2654: I was talking about Kevin about being a sex symbol
Luke: I still don’t know who this is though
2654: Sway-im not a big fan
Luke: Im so confused. I lost my phone and still don’t have all the numbers. My guess is Tanya?
2654: O m g-lol-yes its tanya
Luke: Sorry that was confusing ha ha
Tanya: That was funny-I literally laughed out loud
And then much later…
Tanya: Id actually vote for chris
The guys:
1. Chris
2. Taylor
3. Bucky
4. Elliot
5. David
6. Ace
7. Gedeon
8. Kevin
9. Will - My first hopeful to leave tonight
10. Sway - My second hopeful to leave tonight
Ok, I'm too busy to post an extensive review on last night's AI.
I will, however, detail a funny TM exchange that I had last night that ties in to the show. Oh, and I'll still give you my overall rankings, sans comments…
2654: This kid is killin me
Luke: Wait who is this?
2654: I was talking about Kevin about being a sex symbol
Luke: I still don’t know who this is though
2654: Sway-im not a big fan
Luke: Im so confused. I lost my phone and still don’t have all the numbers. My guess is Tanya?
2654: O m g-lol-yes its tanya
Luke: Sorry that was confusing ha ha
Tanya: That was funny-I literally laughed out loud
And then much later…
Tanya: Id actually vote for chris
The guys:
1. Chris
2. Taylor
3. Bucky
4. Elliot
5. David
6. Ace
7. Gedeon
8. Kevin
9. Will - My first hopeful to leave tonight
10. Sway - My second hopeful to leave tonight

1 Comments:
Nor Am I-I actually hope he leaves tonight. And regarding said TMs I was wondering why you didn't know who the people were that we were talking about because they kept putting the names on the screen...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home