"I guess it's Christmas coming down
I don't wanna go back home
If I'm not gonna be with you
Then I don't wanna be alone
So fuck your Christmas coming down
I don't wanna go back home
If I'm not gonna be with you
I don't wanna be alone."
-ad
It must be beautiful outside because everyone is smiling and laughing but
I don't feel it
The smoke from this cigarette must be filling my lungs
I must be breathing but
I can't feel it
I don't know if I should climb that ladder so high again
I climb so fast but then fall so far
I have glued myself back together so many times and
I keep taking that first rung again
I trick myself into believing that the glue will hold me this time but
Then I fall and I shatter into pieces again
"I just need someone to hold me together" won't work anymore
I just need to hold myself together and kiss the ground before
Ascending again
I don't wanna go back home
If I'm not gonna be with you
Then I don't wanna be alone
So fuck your Christmas coming down
I don't wanna go back home
If I'm not gonna be with you
I don't wanna be alone."
-ad
It must be beautiful outside because everyone is smiling and laughing but
I don't feel it
The smoke from this cigarette must be filling my lungs
I must be breathing but
I can't feel it
I don't know if I should climb that ladder so high again
I climb so fast but then fall so far
I have glued myself back together so many times and
I keep taking that first rung again
I trick myself into believing that the glue will hold me this time but
Then I fall and I shatter into pieces again
"I just need someone to hold me together" won't work anymore
I just need to hold myself together and kiss the ground before
Ascending again

1 Comments:
And a yes from me too. How timely. (for me).
Post a Comment
<< Home