How you work is unknown to me
But you have taken on this project
With willing hands
And you have given me your answer
Yet again
For that I will be forever undeserving
For that I will be forever thankful
For that I will be forever free
Knowing that you have cradled me
In those great big hands
And called me your son
And though I have spit on you
And cursed you and screamed at you
You have wiped your face clean and
Opened your arms for me and
I have fallen into them
Yet again.
But you have taken on this project
With willing hands
And you have given me your answer
Yet again
For that I will be forever undeserving
For that I will be forever thankful
For that I will be forever free
Knowing that you have cradled me
In those great big hands
And called me your son
And though I have spit on you
And cursed you and screamed at you
You have wiped your face clean and
Opened your arms for me and
I have fallen into them
Yet again.

1 Comments:
This is awesome Luke.
Post a Comment
<< Home