holy Nights
It is when the last of the lamps is switched off and the TV has stopped screaming that I find that quiet. You know, the one that everybody needs sometimes. Not for sleep, but for conversation. It is when I unfold myself. It is when I take all my shit out of the closet and lay it on the carpet neatly, in rows, before it is quietly destroyed.
It is when I believe the most that I have not been forgotten.
It is when the last of the lamps is switched off and the TV has stopped screaming that I find that quiet. You know, the one that everybody needs sometimes. Not for sleep, but for conversation. It is when I unfold myself. It is when I take all my shit out of the closet and lay it on the carpet neatly, in rows, before it is quietly destroyed.
It is when I believe the most that I have not been forgotten.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home