October magic
Two of the most exciting baseball games I've ever seen were played out last night and the night before. Could tonight even come close to matching them?
Go Sox...
Two of the most exciting baseball games I've ever seen were played out last night and the night before. Could tonight even come close to matching them?
Go Sox...

3 Comments:
What a series. Makes me even more positive the only other city in the word I could live is Boston.
What up, Sox? A-Rod's a baby. Sure he runs like that normally. Squeezing all my lucky things for tonight, pulling for the Sox.
I have actually seen some of this Sox series and I really hope they win. I can't believe they won again last night. Although it makes for a "good game" I have to admit I tend to drift off after numberous innings without any points. That 14th inning game the other night made me just want them to score already.
Post a Comment
<< Home