Thursday, October 14, 2004

The way you dance is just right
In perfect rhythm and uninhibited
All the things that I am not tonight
But everything I want

So take me down in your tidal wave
I want to drown with you
Just take me down in your hurricane
I'm falling asleep to you
Again…

You have no idea how much I dream of you
I would give you everything
At least for a little while
So cut me again with those eyes
And burn me again with that smile

So take me down in your tidal wave
I want to drown with you
Just take me down in your hurricane
I'm falling asleep to you

I want to lose you tomorrow
If I can have you today

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Thanks. I did write that. And I guess it is more of a song. Thanks for the comment, Jamie.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome stuff, luke. seriously. i love what you write. hidden talents...you and guy need to get hooked up on that stuff. he should be writing some music to your lyrics. i'll make sure and tell him to check out your blog next time i talk to him.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Thanks, Katie.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home