Thursday, October 14, 2004

This weekend reinforced the importance of family in my life. I was able to see every single member of my family on my dad's side. More importantly, I was able to see my brother Pete and my sister Kaylie. It was so good to be able hang out with all of them and remember why I was able to survive as a kid growing up in such a dysfunctional home. We never fought. We listen to each other. We share so many stories. The support that we give each other in our lives just cannot be measured. I went out with Peter on Tuesday night and realized again that he is the only person in the world that I can talk to forever and never run out of things to say. He's talking about moving into the city after he graduates, and we're talking about maybe being roommates. I don't think I would ever be bored. Tired, yes, but not bored…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home