Friday, February 16, 2007

Ok, I had a rough week, so I haven't even watched all of this week's episodes of AI yet. I do have some early favorites, but I haven't learned all of their names yet.

Actually, I'm kinda disappointed so far. I haven't seen anyone that has amazing talent. I was upset that Bailey Brown was cut so early for forgetting her words, because she could have gone far. I don't think the judges should even make them sing in groups. It has nothing to do with being an American Idol and good contestants get cut because of it.

I like the big-haired fat kid. He's entertaining and he can definitely sing. He's kind of this year's novelty dude. And he could win it all.

Let's see.... Antonella (sp) is fun to look at...Sundance is overrated...They have an Indian dude in the finals, which is probably a first...and he's gay, I think...Is he gay?...Simon is getting nicer every year...Paula doesn't age, which is weird to me...Randy says "Good lookin' out" a lot.

I'm really hoping these kids show up next week. Last season is a tough act to follow.

Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's on Thursdays, right????

6:03 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I thought...

6:12 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Yeah, no one is really standing out to me yet either. When they were reviewing their tryouts they just didn't sound that great. I guess we'll have to give them a couple weeks to see about this group.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home