and ain't this position familiar, darling?
posted by Luke at 12:00 PM
dude, what? be ready for what?!
My consistent and complete blog coverage of the next season of American Idol, of course...
...and then we saw nothing :-)
Actually, Paul, I'm waiting for them to narrow it down a little bit more. I like to get to know them a little bit before forming opinions on all of them. :)
I agree with Paul...I've been checking back to see if you've got any early favorites. C'mon Luke, I want a pre-season prediction.
Ok, I'm gonna start next week!
This week was Hollywood week and still no commentary...where are you??
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
dude, what? be ready for what?!
My consistent and complete blog coverage of the next season of American Idol, of course...
...and then we saw nothing :-)
Actually, Paul, I'm waiting for them to narrow it down a little bit more. I like to get to know them a little bit before forming opinions on all of them. :)
I agree with Paul...I've been checking back to see if you've got any early favorites. C'mon Luke, I want a pre-season prediction.
Ok, I'm gonna start next week!
This week was Hollywood week and still no commentary...where are you??
Post a Comment
<< Home