Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It is our destiny...

Well, I guess that my speculation regarding the loyalty of the man in glasses was a little off. Judging by the previews for next week's episode of Heroes, he seems to be a pretty bad dude.

What a crazy ending! I'm kinda wondering what happened to the date-raping quarterback. Sylar (sp?) prolly fucked him up. Unless he just ran.

I'm starting to wish that this show were on HBO or some other premium channel. I know it would alienate viewers and all that, but I wanna see it darker and less comical. It has so much potential but it is still way too Everwood/Dawson's Creek-ish.

Oh well, I'm still into it. It's great to have a show that doesn't try too hard to be anything but a great story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I still think the neighbor girl is bad who says "she was friends with his dad". I don't trust her. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending with the girl: i don't know if i think its cool or B movie gore with her chest open like that.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home