Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I did it!

I love the new show "Heroes". It's awesome. Aside from the weather advisory warnings every ten minutes (the Chicagoland readers can relate to this), I thought the second episode was better than the first.

My first predictions: I think Claire's adopted father is actually a good guy and Niki's alter-ego killed Peter and Nathan's father.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Oh, it's not a spoiler. What do I know?

1:00 PM  
Blogger joolz said...

I, on the other hand, love spoilers and speculation. I disagree with the bit about the cheerleader's dad, but the other is intriguing.

I also don't think the girl across the hall from the professor with the pixie haircut is 100% good. I believe her to have secrets.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Julia, I'm with you on the neighbor.

I must say, though, the cheesiest part of the show so far has to be when Claire gets her head twisted around. WTF? It turned into a slapstick comedy for that scene.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home