Friday, July 22, 2005

Lame

I wrote something last night (after a few drinks too many) that I planned on posting today. I read it this morning, however, and discovered that it was way too personal even for this page.

Anyway, my blog sucks right now. I'm not good at writing about my day, so unless I feel inspired to write about something that moves me, I don't.

I saw The Life Aquatic the other night. Has anyone seen that? Gosh, that is a ridiculous movie. Did that win any awards? It should have. Fucking genious.

You know what sucks? When you dream that you're with someone that you really like and wish that you were with and you're all like "Oh my God, this is great" and you're kissing and touching and everything, rolling around in blankets or whatever, or maybe just talking at a bar or holding hands at a movie, but you know that you have them, that they belong to you, and then you wake up and remember.

There is this bar in the city (on Ashland & Addison) called My Bar. Metromix says they have 50-cent beers on Thursdays. Don't believe it. They cost a dollar. I was there. 50-cents? In your dreams. A dollar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We're going to be spending a lot of time at My Bar, now that the boys are moving there. Too bad we'll be paying $1 for our beers. 50 cents would have been much better.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I had a dream like that last night. Waking up sucked.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home