Well, it's Oscar time. I have been slacking this year in the movie-watching department, so I haven't seen a lot of these movies. However, I'm making predictions, as usual.
Here are my picks to win (Probably no surprises here):
Best Picture - Million Dollar Baby (even though it put me to sleep…booorrriiinngg)
Best Actor - Jamie Foxx (this is one sure bet)
Best Actress - Hilary Swank (she was awesome)
Best Supporting Actor - Morgan Freeman
Best Supporting Actress - Cate Blanchett
Best Director - Clint Eastwood
Best Adapted Screenplay - Sideways
Best Original Screenplay - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Here are my picks to win (Probably no surprises here):
Best Picture - Million Dollar Baby (even though it put me to sleep…booorrriiinngg)
Best Actor - Jamie Foxx (this is one sure bet)
Best Actress - Hilary Swank (she was awesome)
Best Supporting Actor - Morgan Freeman
Best Supporting Actress - Cate Blanchett
Best Director - Clint Eastwood
Best Adapted Screenplay - Sideways
Best Original Screenplay - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

3 Comments:
Well played, Lucas.
(Incidentally, Million Dollar Baby put me to sleep, too. In the words of Linda D., "it was typical American crap." She's so eloquent).
Jamie, you're making me nervous with your two deleted comments.
And I did NOT like MDB. That's all I'm saying. I think Garden State should have won Best Picture of the year.
Julia, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who didn't fall for Million Dollar Baby's manipulative ways.
a;lksdfg. Jamie. Honestly. It was contrived, emotionally stunted and utterly manipulative.
You know my heart's not made of stone. I cried during Garden State, Finding Neverland and the documentary I watched on Saturday, just to name a few. Take back your words, lady. Take them back.
I don't feel like I know YOU.
Post a Comment
<< Home