Well, I've been thinking a lot about this lately, and I've decided that, since I can sing and play guitar like a king, and since I've always been a country boy at heart, I should go down to Nashville and become a star.
Here's my first song:
Hey little lady, wanna go for a ride?
Well it's just you and me and this fire for a sky.
We could ride out west where I have never been
And then make our way home on that airplane again.
Make our way home…
Hey Jesus preacher, would you care for a smoke?
I've got some fine Texas green and it ain't no joke.
We could go out late to see the girls in pink
And then make our way home after one last drink.
Make our way home…
Hey Papa, Papa, yeah let's go on outside
Where on this clear night the moon can't hide
We would drink and we'd laugh and it would be just fine
Then we'd make our way home on that West Texas line
Make our way home…
Make our way home…
Yeah, I'm in a weird mood.
Here's my first song:
Hey little lady, wanna go for a ride?
Well it's just you and me and this fire for a sky.
We could ride out west where I have never been
And then make our way home on that airplane again.
Make our way home…
Hey Jesus preacher, would you care for a smoke?
I've got some fine Texas green and it ain't no joke.
We could go out late to see the girls in pink
And then make our way home after one last drink.
Make our way home…
Hey Papa, Papa, yeah let's go on outside
Where on this clear night the moon can't hide
We would drink and we'd laugh and it would be just fine
Then we'd make our way home on that West Texas line
Make our way home…
Make our way home…
Yeah, I'm in a weird mood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home