"I forget sometimes just how much you care because you don't show a lot of emotion. And then things come out - (like those tears when we were camping...i had absolutely no idea where they came from) and I am ardently reminded. "
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Previous Posts
- As she moves from the couch to the coffee table to...
- Gasp!Well, I hate to say it, but I can't keep up w...
- MonstrousWell, I watched the guys sing their heart...
- Well, I had to work late last night, so I haven't ...
- Ok, I had a rough week, so I haven't even watched ...
- January 16th, 2007It's coming again, and this time...
- I took a personality test!You are quiet, skillful ...
- This is a photo from a concert I went to in New Or...
- Par for the courseI finally started watching Six F...
- It's kinda slow here in the office during November...

2 Comments:
DUDE, yes.
... sorry, I thought you could read my pain in the tears that I cried.
But seriously, let's set up a September camping trip ...
Post a Comment
<< Home