Of the Moment:
Music: Wilco, Fiona, and Downhere
Book: Blue Like Jazz, again
Food: Café Luigi, a pizzeria right by my apartment. I live for pizza.
Drink: Pibb Xtra. Not Dr. Pepper. Not Mr. Pibb. Pibb Xtra.
Person: Jamie, for making this all possible.
Place: My balcony. I’ll never get tired of watching the city light up as the sun sets.
Family member: Pete, for getting my sense of humor yet again.
Movie: Rounders. It just flat out rocks.
TV Show: Reno 911! Oh my goodness. Funny.
Obsession: Fishing. It’s all I think about.
Church: Park Community in Lincoln Park. Pure blessing.
Excitement: Sunday, when Laura moves into the city.
Obsession: Fishing. It’s all I think…Oh, right.
Music: Wilco, Fiona, and Downhere
Book: Blue Like Jazz, again
Food: Café Luigi, a pizzeria right by my apartment. I live for pizza.
Drink: Pibb Xtra. Not Dr. Pepper. Not Mr. Pibb. Pibb Xtra.
Person: Jamie, for making this all possible.
Place: My balcony. I’ll never get tired of watching the city light up as the sun sets.
Family member: Pete, for getting my sense of humor yet again.
Movie: Rounders. It just flat out rocks.
TV Show: Reno 911! Oh my goodness. Funny.
Obsession: Fishing. It’s all I think about.
Church: Park Community in Lincoln Park. Pure blessing.
Excitement: Sunday, when Laura moves into the city.
Obsession: Fishing. It’s all I think…Oh, right.

1 Comments:
I think it's the monosodium phosphate. Or maybe it's not.
Post a Comment
<< Home